Thursday, June 14, 2012

Grandma!!

Hello everyone!

Just a quick hello before I run off to get things ready for a very special guest!
My Grandma is coming tomorrow from Korea tomorrow!!
It's my mom's mom, and I am so excited to get to spend some time with her this summer.  As every musician knows, our summers are eaten up by music festivals almost every year, so even when she came to visit us in the past, I wasn't able to see her for very long.

This summer, however, I get to spend almost whole 3 weeks with her!  She'll be here from tomorrow until mid August, and even though I will be gone for a month, I'll still get to be around for a significant amount of time this time around =)

I'll post more tomorrow when she is actually here.
I hope you are having a wonderful day!
--Janny

3 comments:

Bville Yellow Dog said...

Korean grandmas cook good things - learn and share pls.

Janny said...

Haha!!
Bville Yellow Dog, they do indeed!! I love it when she's here for a reason ;) (though my mom's cooking is incredible as well, so I just get doubly spoiled when Grandma is here!) Even though my cooking skills are.. let's say a bit questionable, I'll definitely share my larkings in the kitchen with my Grandma's amazing cooking sometime soon!

Janny said...

For you! =)
http://thecuriouslark.blogspot.com/2012/06/dakdoritang.html