Thursday, April 25, 2013

Linda's B-day!

Hello everyone!

Today is my dear friend Linda's birthday!
Poor girl, she had a test on her birthday, but now it's all over, and we got to talk for half an hour, so it was all good!

during our hike at the Deception Pass
We've been friends since our elementary/middle school years, and she's always been one of my best friends, though we never really lived in the same place after halfway through our high school years.  The last time I saw her was when she came to visit me in Seattle (blog posts here, here, and here, and we had the most glorious week exploring one of my favoritest cities in the U.S.  We've also decided that when we 'grow up' we'll be settling down in Seattle, both teaching at University of Washington, living next door to one another, so *ahem ahem*  UW, get your act together and hire us as professors!


I can't wait to see where our lives will lead, and how our friendship will grow through the years.

matching bracelets from my sweet grandma.  Because she thought it would be cute on us
 


haha!  love her  ;)
Happy Birthday Darling!
Can't wait to see you again, hopefully sometime soon!
--Janny

No comments: