Friday, November 7, 2014

2 years!

Hello everyone!

Last weekend David and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! It was an early celebration, but we weren't going to be together on our anniversary (booo,, long distance..) so it seemed like a good time  =)  Boy, time has really flown by, and it has truly been an incredible 2 years together.

cutie pie  =)

sorry, i'll try to keep the cheese level down,, but I mean, there's going to be some cheese involved. it's an anniversary post after all!  haha

Even before we were dating, I remember how he would randomly show up at my apartment with medicine whenever I was sick.  He has always been the sweetest guy, and whenever I have issues or complain about something, he always tries to fix everything for me =)  now I gotta be careful about what I complain about  haha   but I feel so lucky to have spent the past two years with him.

Anyway, to celebrate, we went to Indochine at Nizuc!  The lighting was very dim, so the pictures aren't so great, but we had a great time!


such a beautiful restaurant!

We began with a little soup, which was perfect for the chilly evening that we were having,


then a little curry dish that they brought out in a pitcher and poured for us around the little group of delicious veggies in the middle.  I had never seen curry served that way before!  haha



For our main course, we ordered lamb  =)  It's becoming a tradition to have lamb during our anniversary because we had it last anniversary as well!  haha




so yummy!  =)

we wrapped up our dinner by being our normal goofy selves and enjoying some fried ice cream and another delectable creamy goodness  (I totally forgot the name of that one haha)


It has been a wonderful 2 years, and I can't wait to explore more lamb dishes in the future with this guy !  ;)


Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!
--Janny


No comments: