Tuesday, November 4, 2014

D&D Wedding!

Hello everyone!

Last Saturday, David and I traveled to Cancun to celebrate Donovan and Dianna's wedding! Dianna and David were each other's first ballroom dance partners (before she started dancing/dating Donovan and waay before David and I started dancing together), and they have known one another for over 10 years!  What I find to be so special about the Berkeley Ballroom group's friendship is that they have all gone their separate ways, yet they all gather every time one of them gets married, and despite the fact that it has been so long, they all seem to pick it back up right where they left off. Anyway, Donovan and Dianna are really a great couple; they compliment each other so well, and it's completely obvious how much they care for one another, so it was really fun to go celebrate this day together with them  =)

It was an incredibly beautiful evening, so here are a couple of the photos of their breathtaking wedding!


the beautiful bride  =)




gosh, their vows just had everyone bawling it was so touching... but weddings are overall a joyous occasion, eh?  
and yay! they are married!!!





then off they went to take amazing photos, I'm sure, so a few of us went off to do a bit of our own photo-taking!
with my guy  =)

and then Pamela/Ted and Janny/David did a bit of switcheroo...



with a few of the ladies!


with every single person I met of the Berkeley Ballroom group, if I guessed that either they were taught by David, or they were David's old partners, I was probably right  haha  so here is the lovely Stephanie, David's 2nd partner  =)


and beautiful Jessica!  David's 3rd partner  haha

It was an incredibly sweet and beautiful evening, and I hope you will join me in congratulating the newly wed couple and wishing them all the best as they embark on this next chapter of their lives!  =)
Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a great day!
--Janny




No comments: