Monday, May 21, 2012

The New Joo Family Children!

Hello everyone!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Ever since I went off to attend a boarding school, Interlochen Arts Academy, during my high school years, I have come home every break to find a new addition to our household.  My mom got a little... 'child-sick' (the opposite of being 'home-sick') and her way of dealing with it was to acquire new things.  Here is the pattern--The first time I came home from school, there was a new entertainment system. Then, it was a new car.  Then, it was a new driveway.  Then, it was a new house!!!

Thankfully (I'm sure much to my dad's relief), she has broken the pattern.  Honestly, I'm not even sure what else she could have acquired that would have been in line with the pattern,,  but anyway, this time, I came home to find these three little lovelies.

Aren't they just beautiful?
Mom tends to them with so much love and care  =)    I think it is hard for her with all of her little ones leaving the nest.  I already left a while ago, but now my brother is leaving for college, and my cousin who has lived with us for ages is also going to college in 2 years!   So these orchids have taken our place as the new Joo Family children...


This is how moms will always see their little ones right?
myself, lil bro, lil cuz.

I don't tell her enough, but I am so thankful to have such an amazing and beautiful woman as my mother.
We love you mommy!  
(Though we have been replaced.. sniff..  =p)


I hope you have a wonderful Monday!
Thanks so much for reading!
--Janny

No comments: