Thursday, May 31, 2012

Galactic Kids

Hello everyone!

As I mentioned a couple of posts ago, my lil bro is a bit of a hip-hop dancer.  I had been trying to get him to do Ballroom dancing, and I don't know where I went wrong, but I came home one day to find him hip-hop-ing instead...  At least it's still dancing, right?  =)

I had been looking forward to attending one of his dance performances for the past 3 years, and I was so excited when he told me that he had a performance during the time I would be in Seattle!  His crew, the Galactic Kids, were chosen to represent their school at 'Seattle's Got Talent', and the performance will be tonight at 7 PM at University of Washington!  Unfortunately, I didn't realize that the performance date was the same day as my departure for a wedding...  I'll be missing the performance by mere 3 hours!!!  =(  so heart breaking.

Ah well,,, at least I'll still get to watch videos of his performance when I get back.  Ah the wonders of technology!  In the meantime, I leave you with this video of my talented lil bro and his crew at two of their performances.  Enjoy!


I was uber impressed at how quickly they learn routines!  The pattern seems to be that they put the entire routine together the week before the performance or something like that   haha.   
I also love how much fun they seem to be having on stage as well as how much the audience loves them  =)
*My lil bro is the one that does the one hand stand in the beginning.  He is also the one that's hopping on his arms later in the routine...




   
The last 30 seconds? So hilarious  ;)
*Lil bro is the 'jock' in the purple jacket.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
--Janny

No comments: