Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thanksgiving in Pictures!

Hello everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by good food and company!  Our Thanksgiving was really everything we could have hoped for (minus the fact that we couldn't go home to see our families).

Shawn, my roomy, and I hosted Friendsgiving at our place, and we were joined by our guys to prepare the meal!  Long distance can really make or break a relationship, and I'm so thankful that ours have been going so well (knock on wood).  It is hard, I'm not going to lie, but it makes the time spent together that much more amazing!



We had to get over our I'm-So-Happy-To-See-You giddiness pretty quickly though since we had a whole Thanksgiving meal to prepare.  haha  but we got right to work, and had everything ready with time to spare.




all David and I had to do was to prepare this sweet potato roast dish, and while it was pretty easy to make, it was rather time consuming to set it up in this way  haha.  
It was fun though because I had this goofball to keep me company  =)


and TADA~  The finished product.



and I had to taste test of course  ;)


Our little (big) helpers for the night, Carl and David  =)


and the whole Friendsgiving crew!!



It was such a fun night, and I'm so glad we had our little friend-family to spend the Thanksgiving day with!

I hope you all had a wonderful time, and also hope that getting back to the reality after the extended break hasn't been too tough for you all.  It has been rather tough for me, to be honest, but I'll make it, I'm sure  haha

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful rest of the week!
--Janny









No comments: