Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!!!

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day with your loved ones!  It's been... a whole year since my family has been together (3 kids in college will do that to ya) and we've been loving spending our time as a family of 5!  

We don't have a Christmas tree this year, but we still gathered together by the fireplace to enjoy each other's company and to open gifts!  =)  It was bright and early (I think 8 ish?) and I'm pretty sure this was the first time this break the boys were up before noon..  haha


mommy began the festivities,


closely followed by daddy,  and then we all took turns opening gifts  =)


Chang's shoe size vs dad's 



don't mind the cray hairdo, it's just enjoying itself in its natural habitat...  did I mention this was at 8 in the morning?  haha


haha my dad's fashion sense makes me laugh  haha.  but I think the dress shoes I got him will be put to good use =)


and my beanie collection grows!


and baby bro, who has yet to really have facial hair, gets aftershave  ><



at least it smells really nice!

chang's dress shoes!  he recently had a minor surgery on the other foot, so he couldn't put on both, but it's gonna look real nice with his grey suit!  ;)


and baby bro's shoes   =)   What can I say, I was obsessed with men's dress shoes this year..





of course, Christmas isn't about gifts, and other material things, but opening presents is a tradition that brings my whole family together every Christmas morning for lots of love and laughter, and I hope it's a tradition we get to continue for many years to come  =)

I hope you are all enjoying this day with your family, and thanks for stopping by!
Merry Christmas!!
--Janny


No comments: