Saturday, December 13, 2014

Big Apple Dancesport Challenge

Hello everyone!

Last weekend, we (the BU Ballroom Team) went to NYC to compete at the Big Apple Dancesport Challenge hosted by Columbia!
It was a crazy weekend full of dancing, getting absolutely no sleep, and lots and lots of team bonding. I didn't compete, but I did get to watch a whole lot of awesome dancing, and help out with hair and makeup =)

PC: Jimmy Chau

I didn't take too many pictures of the dancing because we have 2 dancers on the team who are amazing photographers, but I did snap a few of the awards ceremony =)





and there were many photo opportunities because everyone did so well!!
aww I was so proud of the team!



look at the BU team representing!  =)



It was an incredibly exhausting weekend, but also a really fun weekend!  I did take some videos of the evening, so if you want to see a few videos, head over to here to check them out!

Also, here is the showcase of Pasha and Daniella  =)  They were so. incredible!



I hope you enjoy the video, and thanks for stopping by!
--Janny

No comments: