Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone!!

I hope you are all getting excited for Thanksgiving!  I love it because it's a holiday where you get to be with your loved ones and eat lots and lots of food!  Can't get much better than that right?
It's especially exciting this year for me because David is coming out to Boston, and my roommate Shawn and I will be hosting a friendsgiving dinner together  =)
Photo cred to the wonderful Ted Mao!


Despite all that has happened with the Ferguson case, I think it is important to rise above the anger and the bitterness, and to embrace love and forgiveness. Don't get me wrong, I think the event is incredibly unfortunate, and I think it's good to speak out, and even hold protests.  However, they should still still be done out of love, instead of vindictiveness.  Even though these events surrounding the case make it difficult, I hope that you will still all have a safe and peaceful Thanksgiving filled with love! 

--Janny


No comments: