Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Some down time

Hello everyone,

Ever since we got back from Oregon, we've been pretty homebodied due to mommy's injury,, but her leg is healing quickly, and she should be able to get the cast off in a month or so!  yay!

But there have been some exciting things happening nonetheless!
For example, it was baby cuz Chang's prom last weekend, so I got to be here for that like I was here for baby bro's last year!

I was his hair stylist, so we spent a couple of minutes in the bathroom toying with some hair products,,  and here's the finished product!  not bad for my first styling attempt, eh?  heh  =p

and here he is in his tuxedo-ed glory!



Unlike last year, the group of friends decided to meet somewhere else, so I don't have pictures of his date or the group, but it was still fun to see the baby of the fam all dressed up and looking suave  ;)

While Chang was out dancing the night away, the rest of us made ourselves useful outside while enjoying the amazing weather we've been having up until today.  Today we're back to the stereotypical rain and gloom...  =(    
but look at this 'weed' I pulled up Sunday!!   D=  


I seriously thought it was a tree!  I mean, can you blame me? it was taller than I am!
And here are daddy and friends slaving away as well  =p

And while gardening, we ran into this little furry friend!  can you spot him in the photo? Personally, I thought he was rather cute, but other ladies didn't quite agree with that sentiment  ;)   haha

So that's what's been happening while we chillax a little bit around this part.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a great start to a new week!
Thanks for stopping by!
--Janny

No comments: