Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's day!

Hello everyone!

Happy Valentine's day!
Satoko is visiting, and our apartment is currently full of attached ladies who are apart from their valentines today (Satoko, Shawn, and yours truly)  haha  It's my first Valentine's day away from David, and honestly, most of the day passed without me even realizing that it was Valentine's day.  I know... truly, the least romantic Valentine's day I have ever had.

To get into the spirit of the day a little more, and also to cheer up the attached, yet alone ladies of our apartment a bit, I went to Clear Flour to pick up some of their macarons!  These. were. incredible! Shawn, who visited the famed Laduree in Paris a few years ago, even said that these were better than the ones from Laduree!  That is a huge compliment for this little bakery in Brookline!



Those macarons definitely got me into the festive mood, and I can't wait to be reunited with this guy - the best Valentine I've had yet!  love him to the moon and back, as they say   ;)


I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day, and thanks for stopping by! 
--Janny

No comments: