Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Harvard Beginners Ballroom Competition!

Hello everyone!

Last weekend was the first ballroom competition for Boston University Ballroom Dance Team!  It was just across the Charles River at Harvard, so I went to help dancers get ready and go cheer the team on during the competition!

I had forgotten just how early the getting ready process started... (after all, my last competition was like... half a year ago...)   but waking up at 5:45 am was definitely necessary since we still couldn't get everyone's makeup finished until we got to the comp.

Photo Cred :: Sarah Wu!

Dancers getting ready!!   


and the lovely Christi doing hair!

and then the dancing began!



stellar form everyone!  =)




I thought all of the dancers danced so well, and I was so proud of everyone!  =)


It was kind of hard not getting to dance since David is still in Houston, but I loved being around so many people who are so excited about dancing!  I can't wait till next year when David will be in Boston and we can dance together again!  =D

Photo Cred :: Sarah Wu!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful week!
--Janny

No comments: