Thursday, July 31, 2014

Surprise Surprise!!

Hello everyone!!

I just wanted to share a few photos from the night of my birthday when my dearest friends completely surprised me with a party!  As you can tell, they succeeded completely, and I was just.. blown away!

They got the carrot cake recipe from our trio blog that we all love, baked it in secrecy, and surprised me with this amazing cake, funniest of cards, and really, so so soo much love.






gosh, I absolutely loved reading all of the wonderful (funny, loving, and inappropriate  ;)  loved all of them!) comments in the card!


 We shared the incredible cake, played a lot of ping pong, danced a whole lot, and played King's Cup!
It was a good ole' time  ;)





It was such an incredible night, and I felt so, so loved!  Again, I can't believe I have been so blessed with these amazing peeps in my life.  =)

I hope you have a wonderful day today, and thanks so much for stopping by!
--Janny



No comments: