Thursday, December 5, 2013

Cleveland!!

Hello everyone!

I hope you have all been having a wonderful week!  It's the last week of school at Rice and AAHHH I can't wait for winter break!!!  XD
I've been in school for 18 straight years now...?  oofda.  that's a long time.  and I swear, every year, my excitement for the upcoming break becomes greater and greater.  Also, the older I get, the more I look forward to going home to see my mommy and daddy  =)   Does that happen to you guys? I went to a boarding school for high school so I've really been away from home for a long time now, and I've been noticing that I get more homesick every year.  I think that's normal though,, maybe? haha  and I never had homesickness when I was younger!

Anyway, this winter, there's more exciting stuff happening! I'm applying for my doctorate degree, so lots of auditions are going to be happening, AND the Meadowlarks are reuniting again in the East Coast!  going to be so exciting  =)   for more info, check out our blog here!

For Throwback Thursday, I thought I'd share some of the pictures from my time in Cleveland a couple of weeks ago. I got back from that trip, and I totally forgot to do a post on it, so here it goes!

The first thing I noticed?  LEAVES!!! It was actually fall there (unlike Houston, which was still in full summer mode at the time) and there were so many vibrant colors everywhere!  beautiful.

yay fall!!!!

Then, right away, the Meadowlarks got together, rehearsed for an hour, and had a coaching with Mr. Salaff. what a guy!  we really loved working with him, chatting with him, and getting to know him a little.  Can't wait to work with him again!

Then, of course, we had to have food.  Barrios and the MELT.  both were incredible, and made me wish I had more than 2 days there to fully enjoy Cleveland with my larks!

Luna bakery was awesome.  if you go to Cleveland, we highly recommend their cupcakes.  and that's saying a lot because I'm not usually a cupcake fan  haha

More lark photos!


I can't wait to see these goofs again soon!  January can't come fast enough  ;)
Have a wonderful rest of the week everyone!
Thanks for stopping by!
--Janny


No comments: