Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hello Houston! and puppy therapy! =)


Hello everyone!

I've been in Houston for a couple of days now getting ready to start another school year, and it's been quite an adjustment!  haha   what is this? I have to cook for myself? 100 degree weather with 100% humidity is normal...?  I'm back in Houston, but where's my man? (not back yet, wah wah) and where's my puppy therapy?

I have to say, the last one has been quite difficult  =/  I miss my McKinley man!  but thankfully, I've got friends with bene... uh I mean, puppies, so we're all set!  =p  In case you are also in a puppy funk like I am, here are some photos to drool over until you get your own/return to your own cuddlebug back home!

There is, of course, the infamous Houdini!  Chris's Italian Greyhound!  always such a charmer, this one!
cuddling with Emily  =)

and then he came over to cuddle with us!
And then, there was a new kid on the block, Maeby.  Jen's new puppy.  OHH MYYY GGOOSSHH!  I die.   Isn't she just a doll?!   They think she's about 4 months old, and she is such a sweetheart!


Playing with Houdini  =)


I was in such a puppy high after hanging out with Maeby!  Afterwards, I mentioned getting a puppy to David, and he said something along the lines of "I can only handle one monster at a time right now  =p" wwhhaatt! who's he calling a little monster?!  *grumble grumble*  haha  just you wait until you come back to Houston, dear!  =p




After running around the apartment a little bit, the little lady got tired, and fell asleep in my arms!!  AAAHHHHHHHHH    just could not get any cuter  XD

I hope this satisfied your puppy craving for the day!  =)
Happy Thursday!
--Janny

No comments: