Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Home sweet Seattle!

Hello everyone!

Being home is one of the most therapeutic things ever.  I mean, I had a few days 'off' in Boston after the semester ended, but I didn't feel so relaxed and at peace like I do here!  It even made me want to blog again!  =)



This little halo of rainbow followed us all the way to Seattle!  I wonder what part of the plane was causing it?


It was just like any other trip home, but for some reason, it was so much more exciting this time, and when I started seeing this view under the airplane, I could hardly wait to get home!  I guess this semester was more traumatic(?) than I thought haha  Of course, it was the best kind of busy I could have asked for, but it was incredibly busy, and I kept getting sick...

Anyway, I'm so excited to be home, eating a lot of Korean food,

enjoying this scenery, 


and hanging out with my family, including my favorite little fur ball!




haha look at him so excited!


He's so incredibly NOT trained...  He is very spoiled, we never really properly trained him, he's a big, strong pup, and he's very smart.  These ingredients put together make for a kind of an unruly firecracker, but whenever we go out for walks, he always runs away only to return looking for me to make sure I'm not lost  ;)   



Here he is panicking because he came running back, only to find we were on different trails, separated by a gigantic bush  haha  He proceeded to whine, then jump over the bush to come be with me.


such a good boy  =)





I wonder if he'll ever realize that if he just stays beside me the whole time, he won't always have to run back to make sure that I'm still here  haha



I love getting to walk around our neighborhood with my favorite fur baby.  A nice, long walk through this backyard was just what I needed after such a hectic semester  =)


and my soon-to-be-14-year-old furbaby was uber happy about the walk as well  ;)



Happy Holidays everyone, and thanks for stopping by!
--Janny







No comments: