Monday, January 5, 2015

Phoenix!

Hello everyone!

It's my first post of 2015!!
and I can't think of a better one than to let you know about an incredibly exciting new project I am a part of this year; the Phoenix!




It's a brain child of a friend I met many moons ago at Interlochen Arts Academy, and I was very pleasantly surprised to hear from him this year when I moved to Boston.  He told me his vision about this new orchestra, and I knew that as soon as I heard him through, it would be exactly what the Boston classical music scene needed!

At Phoenix, we don't think that classical music is a dying art form.  We think that the music is great, and that many people love it, and would love it, if the concerts were 'packaged' differently.  We want to dispel the aura of intimidation from live classical symphony concerts. We want everyone who comes to our concerts to leave the venue having had the greatest time and wanting to come back to listen to more amazing music!

If you're interested, I hope that you will check out our website here, and also the Kickstarter here!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful 2015!
--Janny



No comments: