Thursday, September 11, 2014

Clear Flour Bread

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to show you around my neighborhood and introduce you to a cute little bakery called Clear Flour Bread right around the corner (ok not literally, but close enough)!



I absolutely loovvvee my neighborhood.  There are so many cute, old, Victorian homes lining the streets, and it's just a really fun place to take a leisurely walk to... your neighborhood bakery, for example. ;)


Ok, so I have already been to this bakery more than once since I've been here, and I've only been here for like.. a week and a half?  haha  but there's a reason why I've been here so much.  here, let me show you.




bread heaven, right? and just so adorable!



I've tried their pumpernickel bread, raspberry scone, this amazing thing Rachael is holding, and an almond macaron shown below, and they were ALL. DELICIOUS!  seriously, so good. 


sorry, we couldn't wait to take pictures before taking a bite (or a couple..  haha)


If you're ever in Boston and are in a gluten kind of a mood, this place is a must!  =)  There is always a line, but the line goes quickly, and it's really all worth it in the end  ;)

Have a wonderful rest of the week, and thanks for stopping by!
--Janny

No comments: