Monday, November 10, 2014

snorkling!

Hello everyone!

While we were in Cancun, we went on a catamaran with the lovely Ms. Pamela (actually, Mrs.  ;) haha).  the main reason we went on this was because it provided snorkeling tour of the underwater museum that is right off of the coast of Isla Mujeres!  I had never gone snorkeling before, so that was on the very top of my bucket list for Cancun  =)



and I have to say... snorkeling alone was totally worth the tour!!




I was a bit worried at first because the weather was a bit chilly, but once we got in the water and started seeing fish(!!) the coldness was all but forgotten.


these fish have no fear of people! 
and these 3 were pretty funny because they kept thinking this seaweed was food and were fighting for it haha




the underwater museum!!   I don't have a lot of pictures of the museum because it was too far away from where we were snorkeling... but next time, we'll have to go scuba diving to see more of it =)





having too much fun with Pamela  ;)




Then, the boat allowed people to do this parasailing(?) thing, and it was so much fun to see people trying it.  I was going to try it as well, but I was too cold to go back into the water..  haha  Pamela and David did it though!

 I have David's ride on film, so I'll put it on the blog once the video footages get edited  =)

for lunch, we were dropped off at a private beach/club house sort of a place and were let loose to explore.

We found a shark,,

a snuffy faced David,


a cute little shop full of coverups


and an incredibly peaceful and beautiful beach




If you've never gone snorkeling before, I think it's totally worth a trip on the boat  =)  Of course, you can snorkle off of a pier on your own as well, but we had a great time on the Catamaran seeing the underwater museum, meeting people, getting to do other activities like the parasailing, and seeing the sunset from the boat  =)


It was such a fun trip, and I can't wait to go back to Cancun again!
Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful week!
--Janny

No comments: