Sunday, March 23, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge!

Hello everyone!

Have you guys heard of the '100 Happy Days Challenge'?



You just document and share something that makes you happy for 100 days!  It's a really simple idea, but a really wonderful one I think.  =)  

Apparently, 71% of the people who tried to complete the challenge failed, and they said that it was because they simply didn't have time...  While it is really sad that they didn't think they had enough time to appreciate just 1 thing every day and to be happy, I think that often happens to be the reality of today's world for so many people, including myself.  I mean, when you have sooo much work to do, when you have sooo much to practice, the last thing on your mind is to stop and smell the roses, so to speak.  So I thought it would be a perfect challenge to finish off my time at Rice!  =D

I'm going to be posting on Instagram a photo (or more) each day that makes me happy, and I hope you will all join me!
Don't forget to hashtag #100happydays!

Have a fantastic weekend!
--Janny


No comments: