Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello everyone!

Happy Mother's Day!




I haven't been with my mom in person on Mother's Day for the past 8 years because it always happens during school, and I've been away from home all of those years attending school...  so sad... so much schooling... le sigh..  haha   But this year, at least I'll get to see her in a week, and I can't wait!!   =)

Like I said, I've been doing this going-away-for-school thing for a long time now (starting in high school), and while I absolutely loved being away for school and being incredibly busy doing anything and everything, I do regret one thing; the fact that I didn't make more time to call not only my parents, but also my baby bro and baby cousin. While we are at school and being incredibly busy, it's easy to forget to keep in touch with our families.  But now that I'm older (sooo old  haha), I find that I miss my family more and more each day, and I regret missing out on my baby bro and my cousin's development through middle school and high school so much...  I guess I kind of knew that I wouldn't see my family very much when I decided to attend a boarding school for high school, but I don't think I quite realized how little I would see them.  I mean, for the past 8 years, I've only gone home twice a year or so, for a total of about 3 weeks per year.  =(  Thankfully, I'm still young, my family is very close, and hopefully we'll get to create more amazing memories for many, many years to come  =)



Anyway, the post became a bit sadder than I intended  haha  but there's been a couple of sudden deaths among my friends' families, and I just miss my familia more and more as I get older. I know everyone is busy, but we just never know how long we have with our loved ones, so we should treasure every moment!   =)  

So all of the mamas out there, Happy Mother's Day!  Thank you so much for being there for us through all of the happiness, sadness, temper tantrums, illnesses, and every big and small moments of our lives.   And to my Mommy, thank you for being there for me, especially theses two years.  You've been such a God-send, and I really wouldn't have been able to survive without you.  I love you so much, I'm so proud of you, and I can't wait to see you soon!  =D

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by!
--Janny





No comments: