Sunday, July 27, 2014

Quarter of a Century

Hello everyone!

I'm a quarter of a century old today, and feeling all sorts of blessed.

Spending the day in this beautiful part of the Earth,


starting the day off at this charming little church with a birthday surprise from my beloved trio and the whole congregation,


spending time with these fabulous people that I get to call my roomies,


and spending time with other incredible friends, both new and old.



there have also been so many calls and birthday wishes from family and friends who are far away, and I feel so loved (even with the phone call at 3 A.M.. baby bro..  -.-;;  haha) 
Thank you all so much for showing so much love.  I don't know how I got so lucky to be so blessed to have all of you in my life, but I feel so grateful.  I really would not be where I am, or be who I am without all of you, so thank you!
Have a wonderfully beautiful day, and thanks for stopping by!
--Janny



No comments: