Friday, June 20, 2014

Chamber Music Institute!

Hello everyone!

I didn't mean to be MIA for the past week and a half or so, but when you are at Chamber Music Institute rehearsing, attending concerts, and having business meetings from 8 A.M. to 11 P.M., the last thing you think about doing when you get home is sitting down to write a blog post.  Mostly, we came back, got ready for bed, and passed out.  I'll have to pick back up and document our Korea and Taiwan trip soon...

Anyway, Chamber Music Institute was a truly amazing experience though, and our trio grew so much during that short amount of time. If you want to hear a little more about it, we'll blog about it soon over on our trio blog, but let's just say that in a nutshell, there was a lot of dancing,


pizzicato blisters...


a few little 2 minute breaks in the sun,


and some shenanigans, of course.






In our free time (before and after the festival), we also got to hang out with our amazing friends, so that was pretty awesome too.


















  =)

Oh, I also got to reconnect with my former teachers as well.  One, because she was coaching us at CMI,


and another when we found him on the wall at the Lincoln Symphony Orchestra office  =p



Oh man, oh man.  I look back now (even though I came back last night) and I can't believe everything that happened!  I absolutely loved getting to know and hanging out with everyone there, and I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to work with so many amazing folks  =)




I'm so excited to be back home for a week or so, relax a bit before embarking on a 5 week performing/tour with the Meadowlark Piano Trio, and get caught up on blog posts!  Get ready for a floooood of posts coming your way  ;)  

Thanks for stopping by, and happy weekend!!
--Janny 


No comments: