Friday, September 6, 2013

Grad life... and a dance video!

Hi everyone!

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!
Sorry it's been so quiet over on my end, but the past week has been pretty hectic, yet also pretty darn uneventful.  My grad life goes something like this:  wake up, get to school by 8 or 8:30 A.M, practice until 11 A.M., classes, lunch, rehearsals until about 4:40 P.M, go back home, eat dinner, get back to school to teach, rehearse, and do extra practice until 8 P.M or so, exercise (usually running or dancing with my man), shower, and bed by 11 P.M!  
Yup.  Gone are the days of staying up until 2 A.M,,, my aging body (?) can't handle the 7+ hours of violining on less than 7 hours of sleep.  It really makes me wonder how on earth I survived my undergrad years... going to bed at 2 A.M and waking up at 5:30 A.M to go practice ballroom... dear ballroom family that did 6-8 A.M. rehearsals with me,, what on earth were we thinking? how on earth did we do that?!   ahh, but such good times and memories though.. =)

Anyway, I'm happy to report that baby bro has also become quite a dancer himself, albeit a hip hop-ing one, and not a ballrooming one...  but here's a little video of his team's performance!  Apparently they put it together in 3-4 weeks, and I was really very impressed!  ;)  aww, baby bro, all grown up *sniffle sniffle*   sorry, having a proud big sis moment over here ;)

Enjoy!




Happy Weekend!!!
--Janny

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Yay for grad school life! Happy weekend :)

JannyJoo said...

Thanks Yvonne!! So glad you decided to stay for your grad years! =) Hope you are enjoying your first year as a grad student!