Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Snowpocalypse 2015

Hello everyone!

We survived the Snowpocalypse of 2015! The blizzard Juno started Monday night, and raged through all of Tuesday here in Boston, and that's why school is cancelled AGAIN today!  2 days in a row! wowzers.  I have to say though, I miss going to school..  a bit of cabin fever talking I think?

To combat the cabin fever a bit, Shawn and I went for a little stroll in the blizzard.  


It was pretty dangerous going down since the whole staircase was covered with snow, but we made it down in one piece and started our exploring!


This was still during the early part of the day, so the snow was only(?!) up to our knees, but I've heard that Boston got more than 2 feet of snow yesterday!


We're so thankful for the workers who worked tirelessly all day to clear up the roads.

My first blizzard!!



my poor car starting to get buried...



There was a little mountain in our driveway, so I decided to go for a 'hike', but...



that didn't end so well... my poor leg.. if only I had thigh high snow boots  haha



photo cred : Shawn


We were only outside for 10 minutes or so, and we were quite frozen, so I hope everyone stayed warm and safe!

Thanks for stopping by!
--Janny



No comments: